- Submitted online booking form is considered as a final reservation. You will receive a confirmation letter about your booking within 24 hours to an email address provided in the booking form.
- When the guest makes an individual reservation (up to 3 rooms), the cost of the first night of the stay is charged as a prepay, and the rest of the amount after the arrival during check in.
- When the guest makes a group reservation (4 rooms and more and the number of nights does not exceed 3), 30 days before arrival the cost of 1 night of the reserved rooms is charged, and the rest of the amount is charged after arrival during check in.
- When the guest makes a group reservation (4 rooms and more, and the number of nights 4 and more), 30 days before arrival is charged 30% of the total cost of the reserved rooms, and the rest of the amount after arriva during check in.
- Individual reservations (up to 3 rooms) for which a prepayment has been charged in advance can be canceled or changed free of charge 48 hours before the guest arrives. Otherwise, the cost of the first night is kept as a penalty.
- All types of group reservations (4 rooms and more and the number of nights does not exceed 3) can be canceled or modified without penalty 30 days before the arrival of guests. Failure to notify us of the order within the prescribed period shall be subject to a penalty in the amount of 1 night’s cost of the ordered rooms.
- All types of group reservations (4 rooms and more, and the number of nights 4 and more) can be canceled or modified without penalty 30 days before the arrival of guests. Failure to notify us of the order within the prescribed period shall be subject to a penalty of 30% of the total value of the ordered rooms as compensation for damage.
* In case of invalid credit cards, the hotel has the right to request a new valid credit card and cancel the reservation if no new valid data is provided within 24 hours after the request.
General terms and conditions:
- Children under 5 years old stay in the same room with parents, free of charge.
- Check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12:00.
- The identity of the guest is confirmed according to the submitted document: passport or identification card.
- Upon arrival you can leave your luggage at the reception, unless otherwise agreed with the hotel.
- Late check-out is possible in case of prior agreement with the hotel. In case of late check-out, additional payment may be required.
- Payments should be made on arrival in cash, exclusively in AMD or by credit card (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, American Express, MIR). Bank transfer can be applied too.
- The hotel has the right to terminate services early, and do not refund the prepayment, if the following points have been violated by the Guest.
- The hotel is not responsible for any valuables, jewelry, money or other items from the guest room.
- The hotel is only responsible for the safety of the vehicle parked at the hotel parking. Liability presupposes damage to the vehicle and does not imply compensation for loss of valuables / money in it.
- In case of using the food or drink brought by the guest in the common areas of the hotel, the hotel is entitled to subject the guest to monetary liability, applying a fine of 30,000 AMD.
- Disputes between the guest and the hotel (for example, in case of late or non-payment of money) are resolved through negotiations, in case of non-settlement, in accordance with the RA legislation.
Duties and rights of the guest:
- To pay for the services provided by the hotel upon receipt, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- To treat the property and equipment temporarily handed over by the hotel, and in case of damage or loss, compensate for its value or cover the repair costs.
- Do not make noise and do not disturb the peace of other guests.
- Observe fire safety rules.
- Leaving the room, turn off the water tap, close the windows, turn off the electric oven and equipment, do not leave money, jewelry and valuables on the table and cupboards.
- Always keep the door of the room closed.
- If you have extra guests in the room (stay, breakfast or dinner), please agree it with the hotel.
- To bring to the room the food served at breakfast.
- Smoking in the room (cigarettes, cigars, hookah), otherwise the hotel may stop providing services, do not refund the prepayment and apply a fine of 100,000 AMD.
- To store flammable materials and weapons.
- To store, to sell, to prepare or use drugs։ / or psychotropic drugs.
- To use homemade electric heating equipment.
- To come to the hotel with pets and birds.
The hotel has the right to:
- Terminate services early if the mentioned requirements are not met by the Guest and they are not waived within 24 hours of being notified by the hotel.
- In case the room becomes uninhabitable for any reason, except in case of force majeure, the hotel replaces the room with a room with the identical conditions or refunds the prepayment for the actual uninhabited days to the guest.
The hotel undertakes:
- To provide the service with proper quality and on time.
- Do not publish any personal information about the guest without his / her written consent, except in cases prescribed by law.
- To ensure uninterrupted communication of rooms (hot-cold water, electricity, air conditioning) and telecommunication, except for mass disconnections and force majeure.
- To give the room to the guest in a clean, tidy condition.
- Do not enter and disturb the guest (s) staying in the room during the guest’s stay, unless there is a complaint from the neighbors or it is due to the neutralization of the threat to people’s lives and health, or it is necessary to maintain the security of the room.
- The parties are released from liability if the obligations have not been fulfilled due to force majeure (such as earthquake, flood, fire, war, declaration of martial law, political or civil unrest, strikes, terrorist acts, state bodies acts, epidemic situations, etc.) that make it impossible to fulfill obligations. In such a situation, the hotel and the Guest should inform each other as soon as possible about the existence of force majeure.